Check out our sweet vendors!
- Oh So Good Mini Donuts – Mini Donuts with different flavors and toppings
- Stack Shack – Fresh prepared buttermilk pancakes topped with decadent and savory options!
- Doughlicious desserts – Edible cookie dough and other yummies!
- Kona Ice – Shave Ice
- I dream of weenies – Hot dogs, Polish Sausage, chips
- Gypsy Cup – Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- The Ultimate Caramel Shoppe – Gourmet caramels, Caramel Apples, Caramel dipped pretzel rods, Caramel Popcorn, other caramel novelties
- Inspired Sugar – We are a custom cake and cookie business. She will also be doing the cookie class!
- Custom Cookies by Lyn – Chocolate covered Oreos, hand-painted in high quality chocolate
- Toasted Mallow – Handcrafted marshmallows
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – Our 10 delicious flavors are available in 8″ and 10″ cakes as well as Bundtlets and Bundtinis topped with our signature butter/cream frosting that melts in your mouth.
- Papa’s Famous Fudge – Peanut Brittle and Famous Fudge
- Scottsdale Community College Culinary
- Made in Argentina – Argentinian sweets, empenadas
- Sift n Fold Macarons – Macarons
- Sugar Plum Bakery – Unique breads, cakes, and sweet treats
- Neighborhood Bakery – Bakery/Cupcakes, Cinnamon rolls, Custom Cakes, cookies, ethnic pastries, tortillas, pies. She will also have a cupcake decorating class!